1. Korres ~ Shower Gel (Japanese Rose)
- Sample worth $2.44
- This smells amazing, it has a very light rose scent. I have tried it out the last several days and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. My skin doesn't seem to be getting dry as much either.
- Sample worth $2
- Smells clean, and I've been wanting to try this product for awhile.
- Sample worth $13.93
- Covered fairly well for a powder, I did not use foundation today and it seemed to cover and stay on for awhile. Did not last through my workout, but then again what does?
- Sample worth $8.11
- Love hair products, so really happy I received this (I think almost everyone got this).
- Tried it, and it's okay. I think it smells slightly of grapefruit and something else I can't place. It did add shine and made my hair pretty manageable. It took out all the flyaways and did not leave a greasy look.
- Worth $1.99
- I just tried it and it was delicious, I don't even like apricots! YUMMM.
All in all this is a really great box this month. I was wondering how they were going to try to top last months box since it had a full size product, but this one is pretty good. I am happy with all the products.
Check back later on this post and I will leave my input on the products as I use them.